Steering, Suspension & Alignment Services - Lifetime Warranty on Parts!
A properly working steering and suspension system can enhance the comfort of your vehicle’s ride and is essential for keeping safe control of your car. At The Tire Choice, we have all the steering and suspension services you need. Replacing your car's struts and shocks when required is vitally important to your safety and reduces the cost of operating your car through reduced tire wear, better gas mileage and lower maintenance costs on other suspension and steering components. Catching a suspension or steering problem early can mean the difference between simple maintenance and a costly repair.
Straight Talk on Wheel Alignment
- You get a safer, smoother ride, better gas mileage, and maximum tire life when your wheels are properly aligned.
- Common symptoms that your vehicle needs an alignment include: pulling to one side, skewed steering wheel, or uneven tire wear.
- Did you know that poor alignment is the #1 cause of early tire replacement?
- Ask the experts at Tire Choice for a FREE alignment check the next time you have your car in for service.
We Steer You Right
- We recommend you replace the power steering fluid somewhere between 15,000 and 30,000 miles.
- A power steering fluid “flush and fill” can help extend the life of your power steering components and avoid costly repairs by removing metal particles and other contaminants.
- Our ASE certified technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to diagnose and repair any steering issue.
Your Undercar Specialists
We have quality replacement parts—ball joints, rack-and-pinion components, idler arms, center links, constant-velocity joint bearings (CVJ), CVJ dust boots and half-shafts—and the expert technicians to install them properly.
We offer a LIFETIME warranty on all parts.
We follow MAP standards for auto repairs on all makes or models, offer a 30-day best price guarantee, and a 50-year history of backing our warranties.
Request an appointment online for steering and suspension repair or stop by for a FREE alignment and steering inspection. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays.
ASE National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.